The 8 Best Watches Of 2022
If you love the best watches, you've probably got an idea of which ones are the best watches right now. However, in 2022, the world will have changed drastically, so the best looks will likely be quite different from what we know today. So here are our picks for the top eight watches in 2022.
1) Cartier Tank
Cartier's Tank watch is a classic and good example of a top best watch. The Tank has been around for decades and maintains its status as one of the most iconic watches in the world. It is recognizable from across the room, with a rectangular face and tank-style rotating bezel. The new incarnation, released this year, is made of stainless steel with an 18-carat rose gold coating; it will cost you about $11,000.
2) Franck Muller Master Square Tourbillon 40mm
Franck Muller is on a mission to build the best watch possible. As one of the most innovative watchmakers in the world, Franck Muller is constantly pushing boundaries and redefining what it means to be a traditional Swiss watch company. Their latest model, the Master Square Tourbillon 40mm, is undoubtedly one of the most excellent watches.
3) Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 45th Anniversary Limited Edition
This watch is a limited edition, meaning only 45 will be made. The retail price is $11,000, and the watch can be purchased through Omega's website. This timepiece was designed to commemorate the first moon landing in 1969. It has an 18K Sedna gold case that measures 44mm and features a blue gradient dial with white hands and hour markers encased in 18K Sedna gold. It also has a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides.
4) TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 Watch
Look at the TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 Watch: this watch is the top watch for men looking for a good best watch to buy. It's sleek, rugged, and relaxed with an elegant twist. Check out the video below for more details about the TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 Watch!
1) The design features include a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal that protects the face.
2) There is also a Chronograph movement, which tracks hours, minutes, and seconds in 1/10th second increments.
3) The dial shows three sub-dials; the first subdial displays time in 12-hour format, while the other two display elapsed hours and minutes.
4) You can find it on Amazon here.
5) Breitling Bentley Supersports 55 Steel (automatic, 8.3 million price tag)
Breitling Bentley Supersports 55 Steel watches are the most expensive watches on the market. They are worth 8.3 million dollars and have a stainless steel case, sapphire crystal, and automatic movement. They also come with a beautiful bracelet which is inlaid with red gold.
Breitling Superocean 38 (automatic, 2.1 million price tag): The Superocean 38 by Breitling has an automatic Swiss-made caliber B13 movement and comes with a screwed-down crown at the 4 o'clock position.
6) Piaget Altiplano Chronograph Perpetual Calendar with Moonphase (49.7 milli, 591.15 carats diamond dial)
Piaget Altiplano Chronograph Perpetual Calendar with Moonphase (49.7 milli, 591.15 carats diamond dial) (five sentences) is a top best watch in the year 2022. It has a 49.7 milli-carat sapphire crystal and 591.15 carats diamond dial, making it one of the best watches to wear in the year 2022. The hours, minutes, and seconds are positioned on the bezel surrounding the 46mm diameter case. The timepiece was designed for both men and women using round links of 18k white gold set with white diamonds and blackened lugs on either side.
7) Patek Philippe Aquanaut Grande Complication 5146A-001 Watch (42 milli, $761K price tag, 43-hour power reserve timepiece)
Patek Philippe Aquanaut Grande Complication 5146A-001 Watch (42 milli, $761K price tag, 43-hour power reserve timepiece)This Patek Philippe watch is perfect for the person who needs a reliable look. This 42-millimeter has a case made from 18k white gold. With a sapphire crystal and water resistant to 330 feet, this watch will withstand any conditions it faces.
8) Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle Full Calendar 5070P-001 (price unknown, 31-day power reserve timepiece)
Vacheron Constantin is a well-known luxury watchmaker crafting beautiful timepieces for over 250 years. The company's latest release, the Patrimony Traditionnelle Full Calendar 5070P-001, looks like a good bet to be one of the best watches in 2022.
This watch offers a clean and elegant design with an 18kt rose gold case, which complements its white dial beautifully. Other features include an automatic movement (self-winding) and a 31-day power reserve timepiece.
Do you like this article? Please consider sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a comment