Women's sterling silver bracelets are jewelry that is good for people's bodies, so they can be worn for a long time. There are indeed benefits to wearing a sterling silver bracelet:
Sterling silver bracelets have strong bactericidal power.
The ability of silver to kill or inhibit pathogenic microorganisms has been demonstrated by many studies. Among antimicrobial formulations, silver is unique due to its broad spectrum, which is effective against all types of microorganisms, including G+ bacteria, G- bacteria, sporogenous bacteria, fungi, viruses, mycoplasma, and more. According to Science Digest in 1978, "An antibiotic kills about 6 pathogens, while silver can kill 650 microorganisms with no resistance." Unlike antibiotics, silver is an "equal opportunity destroyer", it does not increase Distinctly and effectively kills various bacteria (G and G-bacteria, spore-forming bacteria), fungi/yeasts, viruses, mycoplasmas and parasites, etc.
Promote wound healing.
Silver plus weak current can make fibroblasts less differentiated. Fibroblasts are a common cell type that, when transformed into other cell types, significantly contribute to tissue repair and regeneration. Recent studies have also demonstrated that silver administration alone accelerates the rate of epithelial regeneration in locally uninfected acute wounds. It can be seen that, in addition to antibacterial properties, silver also has the properties of promoting wound healing. Its specific mechanism of action is still unclear, and it may be related to the anti-inflammatory properties of silver and the reduction of wound surface exudation.
The thermal conductivity of silver is the most outstanding of all metals.
It can quickly dissipate the heat of blood vessels, can quickly reduce the heat of blood vessels, and has excellent curative effect on the prevention of various diseases.
Assuming that the thermal conductivity of silver is 100, gold is 53.2, iron is 11.6, and platinum is 8.2, this distinct thermal conductivity rapidly reduces the heat of the blood vessels, and has excellent curative effect in preventing various diseases. Silver has the function of absorbing toxicity, which is one of the reasons for its discoloration, so it has excellent disinfection properties. This discoloration is only a surface reaction, which can be eliminated with toothpaste or medicine. It can be seen that the importance of silver to health cannot be ignored.
"Compendium of Materia Medica" claims that silver has the effects of "soothing the five internal organs, calming the mind, curing palpitations, strengthening bones, calming the heart, and improving eyesight".
Sterling silver bracelet is an expectation, a kind of love and a kind of protection that adults give to children. I hope that the children will grow up quickly, be healthy and lively, live long and rich, and go in and out safely. Over the years, the best blessing jewelry for the care and blessings of the seniors to the juniors. Besides being beautiful and elegant, wearing sterling silver jewelry has many benefits.
Even though sterling silver bracelets can bring many benefits to the body, it is not recommended to wear them 24 hours a day. Silver jewelry can be worn during the day but it is best to take it off at night. On the one hand, it can give the body a rest. On the other hand, it is also a good way to maintain silver jewelry.
How to care for women's sterling silver bracelet
- The best way to maintain silver jewelry is to wear it every day, because the body's oil will make the silver glow with a warm and natural luster (of course, there are exceptions, and some people's sweat itself contains ingredients that make silver black). It should be put away when it is not worn at ordinary times, and it is best to store it in a closed pocket to prevent the surface of the silver jewelry from being oxidized and blackened when it comes into contact with the air.
- The soil method for daily cleaning: Squeeze a little toothpaste on the silver jewelry, add a little water, rub it properly until small white bubbles form, and then rinse it with water to restore the brightness.
3、 When wearing a sterling silver bracelet, do not wear other precious metal jewelry at the same time to avoid collision deformation or scratches.
- Prevent discoloration and deterioration caused by long-term contact with sulfur and its compounds.
- Avoid contact with water vapor and chemicals, and do not swim with it, especially when going to the sea.
- When taking a bath or laundry, silver jewelry should be removed to prevent the jewelry from encountering alkaline products.
- When exercising or doing physical work, you should try to avoid wearing jewelry, otherwise it will easily cause the jewelry to be deformed or broken or lost.
- Avoid putting it together with hairspray, perfume, and skin care products, as this will reduce the gloss.
- After each wearing, use cotton cloth or tissue paper to wipe the surface lightly to remove moisture and dirt, and then store it in a sealed bag to avoid contact with air.
- Since somesterling silver braceletsare mixed with some amphibole, glitter, etc., you should also pay attention to the cleaning after each use. It is not enough to wash the glitter or amphibole on the body with water, because these products are mostly made of waterproof and anti-sweat materials. Therefore, if you want to thoroughly clean the traces left by glitter and amphibole, you must choose the correct method. Glitter removal Removing glitter from your body is as simple as smearing the cleanser on the glittery areas, swiping in circular motions, then gently wiping the cleanser off with a tissue. When removing crystal amphibole, apply a layer of lotion to the skin and use eyebrow tweezers to remove the crystal stone without stinging the skin. After cleansing, apply skin lotion to moisturise the skin. Crystal amphibole should not be used repeatedly, and those mixed silverware should use a high-efficiency silver cloth to remove oxides on the surface and smooth the traces on the surface of the silverware before they can be used again.